April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Blame it on the rain.

I could complain about the University of Kentucky's loss in double-overtime. I could whine about the rain flooding the city. I could moan about missing the Aqualung show that I had already bought a ticket for. I won't.

Instead, I will focus on the beautiful aspects of life, namely the three male models that I sat with at dinner last night. Nahh, I don't even want to broach that subject although, suffice it to say that I have no idea what I ate. Could have been ham. Could have been cardboard. (We had Easter dinner at the LDS church and Nicholai, the blonde guy on the Target commercials holding the puppy, invited two of his roommates. Beautiful.)

Hmm, what can I write about? Geez. Too...much...apathy. Blame it on the rain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regards to the dinner: you're right on both counts. We made a sort of "ham-loaf" using cardboard, ham and paper-towels. Now you know, and knowing is sometimes worse than being ignorant (GI Joe!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah. I believe it. And Elna gave me every end piece of ham that was available and the gristliest pieces there were. And there was plenty left.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did I tell you? She's no good. No good at all.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>