April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bea-u-ti-ful

So I stumbled upon this band from Louisville, Kentucky. They are amazing. I love 'em. I love 'em. And they have a great website too that streams music. Their name is Foxhole. Check them out here.

Also, if you're in the mood to listen while you work or surf the 'net (do people still say that?), go to this website. They've got some good tunes on their radio, too. (This is where I heard of Foxhole.) Make sure you listen to Luke Temple, the first song. Good stuff, good stuff. I'll be seeing him play Friday night at the Mercury Lounge, so those two of you who read this should join me if you can. $10. You might want to skip the second song. Not a fan. But don't let it deter you from listening to the next few songs. Anyway, I'll stop dictating and let you listen for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>