April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Woo-Hoo! I'm on Spring Break!

Yes!

Where am I going, you may ask? Cancun? Panama City, Florida? Skiing in Colorado?

Nope, none of the above. I'm going to stay home, sleep late as often as possible, start and finish my short story, and finish up some graphic design things I've got going. Exciting, huh? Actually, I'm really looking forward to it.

I was talking to my only friend in my French class yesterday, and he's going to NYC. Man, I was so envious when I was telling him about things he should do while he's there. (I just searched to see how cheap last-minute flights to New York would be. Not cheap at all, it turns out. Big surprise.)

I'm trying to console myself by thinking that the high here today is 76 degrees, while it's snowing and not getting above freezing in New York today. Yep. Okay, that did it. Have fun, guys. I'll be sitting by my pool, basking in the warm sun. In fact, if any of you want to see the sunny South...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah! THE city! Who needs it??? I do.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Me, too.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snow was beautiful this morning.

Lucky you, being on Spring Break! None of my syllabi anticipate our having a Spring Break. Oh the ENVY!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

You don't have a Spring Break at all?
I thought that was mandatory. Man. Sucks for you.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NYU's Spring Break officially runs from March 13th to March 17th. It seems that my professors simply refuse to acknowledge that.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Damn the man, Ian. Take a Spring Break.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>