April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Well, look who it is.

I found some pictures from a guy in the Netherlands that saw Kashmir live. Here's one of Kasper Eistrup. (Mmm-hmm. Notice the Sonic Youth shirt. Niiice.)



Here's the guy's link.

And here's one from my buddy (and old neighbor) Keith from 2D. Shows the massive snow that New York got last week. It makes me jealous. Georgia just gets threats of snow and/or ice and sleet. It is so awesome in New York right when it snows. Before it gets black and slushy.



Here's his link.


I've been forgetting to say what I'm thankful for. So, I'm thankful for: Other people capturing their lives on film. I love to see other people/places/things through someone else's eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>