April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Apparently, today is Valentine's Day. And here is a little compilation of diddies I like to call..."Tongue-Tied: The Anatomy of a Make-out Session II" (not to be confused with the first installment).

(I haven't worked on the order of these songs, so they're in no particular order right now.)

1. Louis Armstrong: A Kiss to Build a Dream On
2. Clem Snide: Close the Door
3. Ella Fitzgerald: Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)
4. Sufjan Stevens: Casimir Pulaski Day
5. Robert Stillman: Love Theme
6. *Aqualung: You Turn Me Around
7. Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah
8. *Jack Johnson: Banana Pancakes (or Better Together)
9. Sigur Ros: Glosoli
10. Bob Marley: Is this Love?
11. *Nick Drake: Pink Moon
12. Luke Temple: Get Deep, Get Close

* These artists also appear on the first edition, however the songs have been changed.

I'd be interested to hear if these songs actually work for anybody today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find "Pink Moon" works well for relaxation. I think "Cello Song" might be more romantic, but it probably depends on the specific mood you're trying to cultivate.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Eh, I think Pink Moon is crazy sexy. Maybe some of it has to do with that VW commercial with Pink Moon as the soundtrack. You know, with the group of people riding in the convertible on a summer night, looking at the stars. Man, I love those times. Makes me want to share it with somebody...

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>