April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Help.

I'm trying to transfer my iTunes from one computer to another. I downloaded all of my iTune files onto my external hard drive and then tried to drag them into my new iTunes. And it works. The songs play and everything.

But then I synched up my iPod after I had added some new songs to my iTunes. Now the songs show up on my iPod, they're taking up all 13GB of space that I have in my iTunes, but they're not playing. It skips over all of the songs, from one to the next, until it finds one it can play.

I've tried deleting the whole library and dragging it again. I've tried adding the folders to my iPod like it's an external hard drive. I've tried synching it up manually. Nothing works.

I was whimpering. Now I'm pissed off.

Somebody PLEASE help me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brigham said...

How old is your iPod? A friend of mine had a similar problem with songs from my computer a few years ago. I think the deal was some of my songs were AAC files (or MP4s) and others were MP3s. His iPod could only play the MP3s and didn't know what to do with the AACs, so it just skipped them (like you're describing.)

What I think you should do is go to apple.com and update the software on your ipod.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>