April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, October 30, 2006

How cute are they?

So it's been official for a while now, and I'm not exactly sure why I picked today to blog about this, but my little brother Parker is getting married on May 19.

He's marrying Melanie and, without getting too sentimental, I just want to say that I am really happy for Melanie to be joining our family. Parker's made an awesome choice, and I'm really glad that he found somebody so great for him.

Here are Melanie, Parker, and Oxford.



Also, I want to congratulate Kasey for getting engaged, too! June 2, she'll be walking down the aisle. Crazy. Glad you're so happy, KC!

And to the rest of you (us): Keep on keepin' on. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

Thanks Lauren! I still can't believe it. Just a few months ago we were talking about the lack of any real prospects, and now I am looking at lace and hydrangeas. It's great, but weird. Mark has some pretty cool guy friends that should be coming, so if you want to come and check out the merchandise, just mark your calendar!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Will do. :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

And in future news:
Lexia is engaged!!!

One day, Lauren, it'll be OUR turn; OUR turn down HERE!!!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>