April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Attention! Attention!

Look-a-there. It's Brigham. But here's the deal. The video that Lexia and Brigham made is on Paste's website. See, you watch the video, rate it, and the winners are selected that way. I don't know what they get for winning besides, I guess, notoriety and fame. So go watch this video and rate it. Seriously.

(The only downside is that you have to install DivX to watch it. But c'mon, it's worth it. Do it for a friend.)



Here's the link.


C'mon. For a friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexia said...

Thanks for telling me about it last night. I completely forgot I submitted it to the festival. Hopefully the prize is $240,000. This number, split in half with Brigham, leaves me just enought to pay my student loans. Oh wait, I forgot taxes...

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>