April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

West Side

So as I mentioned in my last post, and as many of you know from talking with me, I've moved to a different part of Atlanta. Yep, Sara and I have parted (domestic) ways -- I think we're talking more now that I've moved out, eh Sara? :)

This move had nothing to do with anything, really. I just needed a change of scenery and I needed to feel like I was living in a city again instead of the suburbs. I'm closer to school -- I can walk or ride my bike (when I get a bike -- anybody have an old one I can buy?). I'm right off of I-20, so it's a much quicker drive to my parents' house or Carrollton, which is nice. And, one of the best parts? I'm now ShanKo's neighbor!

I'm really stoked to be living in this apartment. I brag about it and want to show it to everybody. My roommate is an architecture student at Georgia Tech that is actually living in Brooklyn this summer. She'll get back around the 18th.

I'll post pictures as soon as I find the blasted cable to attach my camera to my computer.

Until then, here's the Castleberry Hill website in case you want to know more about the area.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

I love Castleberry Hills! Do you eat at No Mas like everyday? I would. I have to come and check out your place.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

You're invited! Everybody's invited!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Castleberry. Somehow the name conjures up images of mediocre breakfast cereals.

Too bad I can't come visit. It looks like an awesome apartment!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>