April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008, my friends!

I'm thinking my blog -- Get Off Your Duff, April Birds and May Bees, or whatever title you prefer -- might be on its way out. I'm trying to decide if it's time to retire the URL, or if I should just consider taking a hiatus until I have something interesting to say.

It's going to be a year of big change for a lot of us, I think. I will officially graduate with an undergrad degree in May -- an end of an era, no doubt. I'm hoping to go to grad school in the fall somewhere abroad. We'll see how that pans out. I've got an interview tomorrow for a position at a preschool teaching 3-year-olds. (I'm super nervous about the interview. I really want this job.) I could potentially start a new job and a new semester next Monday.

I love change. I get really nervous about it but, man, I love trying new things. I've decided that I'm going to try to make this my most productive, life-changing year yet. And I'm off to a good start already.

I hope you all have an amazing and productive 2008. What are you planning for this year?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexia said...

How did the interview go?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Eh, it went okay, but I didn't get the job.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>