April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm posting a lot because...

I should be doing my homework.

That's right, kids. I am officially a student, again. And one that is nervous about my Creative Writing "Workshops" (a.k.a. "The-Author-Is-Silent-While-We-Rip-'Em-Apart" Episodes). So I think that every time I have to turn something in in that class, I'm going to post it here first so that I can:
a.) get a milder form of the criticism from my friends and family and, hopefully,
b.) get some praise before I walk to the Guillotine.

Okay, I'm exaggerating a little. I'm not that worried about it. But I am going to post my short stories on here before they make it to class.

"Back to school. Back to school.
To prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.
Got my lunch packed up,
My shoes tied tight,
Hope I don't get in a fight.
Ohh, back to school."
--Billy Madison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Lauren-writings!

I tend to post as a means of procrastinating as well. Also as a means of satisfying my need to write something...anything...

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>