April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's Official.

I'll be going to Georgia State in January. So I'm in the process of looking for a place in Atlanta which is really fun. Pictures will follow after next Tuesday.

I'll be posting more about this and jury duty (although a lot of you have already heard that story) when I have a chance. I've been busy with work and my Dreamweaver class.

I've realized that I have blogging habits -- I go awhile without posting anything and then I write a million random posts. It's pretty indicative of me, actually.

I'm thankful for: a cozy fire and a warm meal when I walk in the door every night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS a good thing to be thankful for. Congrats on GSU, Lauren. I think everyone knew you could do it!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, Lauren! You deserved something nice this time around. Maybe you'll do something incredible in Atlanta, or something incredible will happen to you; it could be that God just needed you there, not NYC. Everything happens for a reason, even if we can't perceive it.

Hmmm. You were Genevieve's best-friend here in NYC; now I am. Hopefully the sympathetic connection will enable me to get into a Grad School too! ;)

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!!! Are you going to buy another Ikea couch when you get your new place?!? :o)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'm already scoping Ikea out. But I'm not going for the Lillberg sofa this time around.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>