April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, December 05, 2005

I have jury duty.

I have jury duty starting today. Should be interesting. I'm kind of looking forward to it in a nerdy "I-like-to-read-detective-stories" kind of way. (Actually, I don't read detective stories. But when I was as kid I loved the Boxcar Children.)

So, yeah, maybe I'll get an interesting case. But it's Carrollton, Georgia. How interesting could it really be, right?

I'm thankful for: thunderstorms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thunderstorm mad, so I'm grateful for great friends who appreciate them as well!! I lived, voted, paid taxes in England for five years, and the second I left the country (to come to NY) they called me up for jury duty. I was pretty bummed to miss it. My grandad almost sat on one of the most notorious trials in British history, the James Hanratty case(google it if you can be bothered), but he was the alternate and they let him go just before it began. I hope you get one of those cases where "the perp" did something really stupid to get himself caught. At least that way it would be entertaining!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>