April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trick-or-Treat!

So we had a few Trick-or-Treaters last night. And by few, I mean four families. Six kids. Total. What's the deal? Was our jack-o-lantern particularly menacing? Are we known as the people with bad candy?

I enjoyed seeing all of them, though. I only took a couple of pictures, both of Kaley. She was a kitty-cat.



Here she is about 10 minutes later.

I also have some pictures of the kiddos I babysat in New York.



Here's Matthew/Ringo Starr/Rooney Doodle disguised as Diego (Dora the Explorer's cousin).



Here's Justino Bambino as a fireman. (Although, he's not really a bambino anymore.)



Here's Emma Lou dressed as a dalmation.


And here's all three of the boys. Conor's to the far right.


How cute are all of these kids?!?! I love 'em.

(Note: I wrote this the day after Halloween, but didn't have all of the pictures up until today. That's why it's a little late.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable children!

We had the same problem--no trick-or-treaters. I had to eat six bags of candy all by myself. And it shows. The cause is paranoid parents, mostly mothers. It's something of a national scandal; people across the country were writing irate articles about it.

We miss your posts Lauren. Favour us with another. Here we are, of course, using the royal "we."

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>