April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

"I'm Going, I'm Going, I'm Going on a Trip!

Train, plane, taxi cab -- all the choices hip." (Does anybody remember that cartoon Bobby's World? I loved it. And the mom had this great Midwestern accent and said, "Don't ya know, Bobby?" after every sentence.)

SOOO. Anyway. I'm flying into New York on Wednesday afternoon! Wahoo! I changed my flight by one day so that I could be in New York on Wednesday night because The Cloud Room is playing at the Knitting Factory that night. So now I just have to buy my ticket to the show (which I should probably do right now). The Cloud Room is playing with Snowden, Bravo Silva, and The Capitol (Capital?) Years. Buy your tickets now, folks! Let's make it a party! I promise you'll like The Cloud Room. Promise.

My family is still flying in on Thursday night, so I'll have Thursday all to myself. I'm pretty excited about just walking around the city and doing nothing. But if anybody wants to get lunch on Thursday, let me know and I'll see if I can fit you into my schedule. :)

I'm staying on the couch at my former residence. Can't wait to see you all. Feels like it's been longer than a month and a half.

I'm thankful for: my 21 months in New York City.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of: your 21 months in NYC. If only I had had a couple thousand dollars to get me started up there. But maybe it's all for the best.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you should write about that little bit of genealogy you discovered today.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to formally request a lunch appointment. I have attached my resume and list of proposed conversation topics. I look forward to hearing if I have made it to the first elimination round.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>