April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ribbon-cutting

Yesterday was our official opening at our computer store in Newnan. And here's a photo. (My knees look hyper-extended more than usual in those pants. Hmm, good to know.) There's my mom and dad (the dude with the exceptionally large scissors that really cut) and my dad's mom is beside him and my grandpa is behind her. Our tech guy is the one beside me with the navy shirt on. Everybody else is from the Newnan Chamber of Commerce and I have no idea who they are. But I thought it was cool that we had a pretty good turn-out. We're going to have a publicized grand opening in November. (I think it's the second weekend, for you Carrolltonians out there.)

You can click on the picture to enlarge it in another window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>