April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy Birthday, Girls!

So I have quite a few friends that have birthdays in October. I'm gonna copy an idea from Sara's post and make acronym poems for them.

October 1:
G
ood grief, can you explain to me what a "geezer" is in the U.K.?
Eats a lot of Around the Clock...
Nachos
Eastern Europe aficionado
Vexed by people playing loud hip-hop
I'm just gonna pop into the loo."
English (I'm tired of thinking of "E" phrases.)
Virginia is where she went to "university."
Exactly how do you say the word "Ipswich" or "Worcestershire"?



October 26:
Sense. Or Sensibility?
Are you gonna hire me or what?
Radio Free Roscoe anyone?
"Are you going to eat your tots?"

October 28:
Likes to eat Breyer's Strawberry Ice Cream at 10AM
Everybody look at that hippie in the tank top!
X chromosomes are nice, huh? (Geez, give me a break, I can't think of anything.)
"I wanna miso, miso soup."
Axel is hotter than the skinny shirtless guy.


Okay, that's all I've got. Happy birthday, girls! Love y'all! I'm thankful for: you three!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. You took my poem thing to the next level. There's one thing that vexes me -- you told the world about RFR! Now I'm gonna have to think of some dirt on you! Watch out, Lookout Le Femme!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that I'm pink. I love Xylophones?!?

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I meant was, "Look out, Le Femme!"

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>