April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is, by far, the coolest thing I've had to say in quite awhile.

So there's this guy that I found out I'm related to.

Maybe you've heard of him. He fell into a ring of fire. And walked the line. And wore black. And there's a little movie coming out pretty soon that's about his life.

That's right. I'm related to Mr. Johnny Cash. He's my sixth cousin, twice removed on the Duffey side of my family.

HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR ANCESTRY RULES!

Best Johnny Cash song ever? "The Wanderer."

Second place goes to his cover of NIN's "Hurt."

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool, Lauren, pretty cool! But are you related to Pocahontas???? (It's the high cheek bones.) :)

4:11 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

No, but I am related to Henry Hudson. But, c'mon, Johnny Cash is way cooler than Pocahontas. She sold out and became British. :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>