April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yuck.


I had a dream last night that Parker, Tyler, and I were little kids again. We were living in the house we grew up in. Parker decided that he was going to save enough proofs of purchase off of the cereal boxes and send in for a prize. When the prize arrived, it was, not one, but two flat worms. In a box with dirt. Parker and Tyler were amazed. They loved those little worms. I was disgusted and tried over and over to explain that they are parasites and, even when the worms latched onto them, they didn't care. They quickly multiplied to about 50 million flat worms all over our house. We couldn't get rid of them. The last image I remember was me burning the sofa to kill the ones that were inside of it. Uhh. It was sick. What does that symbolize? Who's the parasite?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS sick. Especially if they were Planaria because if you try to crush them or cut them or pinch them or whatever, they pretty much just divide and multiply. I had to do that in my developmental biology lab. I started out with 1 planarian and ended up with 10. Si-uck.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

PLANARIA! That's what they're called. I've been trying to think of the name all morning.

Yeah, that's why we couldn't get rid of them. They were multiplying all over the place. Hence, the fire that consumed the couch.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>