April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Stinky Girl(s) in 516

Sara woke up this morning and discovered that we didn't have running water. She called the office and they said they were working on it -- that the whole complex was without water.

That was 8:15 AM. It is now 12:19 PM, and we still don't have water. I couldn't go to Spanish this morning, and now it looks like I won't be going to my 1:30 Jane Austen class.

I could rough it and go unshowered. But, um, I didn't shower yesterday. (I was reading all day -- what's the point?) So that's out of the question.

So I'm taking it as a god-send and working on my paper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Chase-lyn should trade places. She's been flooded out of her neighborhood.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>