April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Arcade Fire on FI-YAH!

The Arcade Fire show last night was AMAZING. And I don't even know any of the songs from their new album, Neon Bible.

Sooo good that photos were not taken. So good that even I moved more than my noggin. So good that I would've paid face value for the tickets if I had to. (But I didn't. Ebay, my friend.)

Lexia, you should fly to L.A. near the end of the month. Electrelane is opening for them there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Awesome! I'm seeing them on Saturday in Philly!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

You will TOTALLY enjoy yourself. I guarantee it.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

:o( I was close to getting a spare ticket for the show in New York, but then that dream was ripped away from me due to someone's "friend" deciding last minute that they wanted the golden ticket. ARGHHHH!!!!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>