April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I just took tons of photos of the house and kids, and then I realized that I'd packed the wrong cord to attach my camera to my laptop. I'll have to get my mom to send it to me.

But I got in late yesterday, and everything is wonderful. The kids and rest of the family are amazing, and I can't wait to see more of Glasgow.

Thanks for all of your comments on that last post. And since there will be no photos immediately coming to this blog, send me your addresses, and I'll send you postcards! Just as soon as I venture out of the house and find postcards/stamps...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Aw, rats! That stinks! I want pictures! :)

Glad you're safe . . . And dangit -- I love that photo of you pushing your glasses up like a nerd. I'll miss it when it gets bumped of the first page of your blog. :)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>