April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Broken Window Theory

My car got broken into again last night. In my (gated) apartment complex.

If my car was crappier, and I didn't think it'd get completely stolen, I wouldn't even get it fixed. I'd drive around with no driver's side window.

Some days I really hate Atlanta. Today is one of those days.

I think I'm going to look up which city has the lowest crime rate and move there. I'm really sick of this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Guess where has a wicked low crime rate? PDX!! What What!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Bilaeva said...

Err.. Manhattan has a laughably low crime rate. I'm just sayin'

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, Lauren, Roosevelt Island had the single lowest crime-rate in all of New York State.

Beautiful parks, nice restaurant, swimming pool, river views, 25-cent buses...

10:38 AM  
Blogger Joe Pettis said...

i started a blog called fuck atlanta

but i thought it was pointless to continue because i would just drive myself nuts

either way, i feel you

12:28 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

you know what, joe? i've figured it out. i'm not gangsta enough to appreciate atlanta. i've started listening to a lot of gangsta rap -- hard core stuff, and now i'm kind of proud of how badass atlanta is.

like right now, i'm listening to boyz n da hood, and i'm feeling better about getting held up at gunpoint by a little baby thug with a red bandana.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>