April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm in the Home Stretch

Did you ever really think it would happen? I'm graduating this semester, folks. With an undergraduate degree. (I'm 26.)

School's getting tough, which accounts for the lack of posts recently. But I think I'm going to do a countdown -- count down the days until I'm finished. It won't make for interesting reading but, I say, we throw a little blog party on May 10th. (I'm not sure what a blog party would entail except for massive amounts of comments.)

So today, there are:

46 Days

until I graduate (including weekends).

(Countdown is under "April Birds and May Bees.")

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

screw the blog party. I propose a real party. we have a big loft, a reason to jam, and plenty of people just itching to drink our beer. plus, we haven't thrown a party in months. that's just sad. (almost as sad as a blog party, darlin).

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Whoa, you're right. I didn't realize how pathetic a blog party sounds. I meant a blog party in addition to the two other parties I'm throwing. :)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>