April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Got a Devil's Haircut

Yes, yes. We all know that pictures taken with iPhoto are always cheesy. Or maybe it's just my pictures from iPhoto. "Irregardless," here's a picture of my new haircut. This was taken right after I got back from the salon, though, so the accuracy of the photo varies on a day-to-day basis according to how much effort I want to put into the stylin'.




P.S. I will only accept compliments of said haircut. Comments lamenting the passing of my long hair will be swiftly discarded. Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

You look absolutely smashing, dahling. Chic and cool as a cat. I like it a lot. :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger cvbvnrer said...

you look H-O-T! here is the question...does it look that every day now? i can NEVER get my hair to do the same thing that my stylist can.

really, you look great!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Thanks, girls! Leah, I can get it lookin' pretty darn close to that picture. And that's good enough for me!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I LOVE IT! Chic and savvy are first words that come to mind.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>