April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

ROAD TRIP.

To all my friends that are graduating this semester, have graduated in the past, or plan to graduate in the future, I say:

ROAD TRIP.

I don’t know what I want to do with the rest of my life, I’m hoping I’m not the only one out there that feels the same way, and I think a nice trip ‘round the ol’ US will be a nice way to cap off my (and your?) undergraduate career.

What I really want to do is drive up the West Coast. Who of us East Coasters has done this? I mean, maybe you have, but you can do it again.

Flights are cheap to L.A. right now, so maybe I (we) could fly in there and hit up San Francisco (or maybe we could start out in SF), Portland (and other parts of Oregon), Seattle, and maybe end up in Vancouver, B.C. and fly back from there. (If I [we] fly back from Seattle, the entire flight – from Atlanta to LAX, and Seattle to Atlanta, would be about $350; if I [we] fly back from Vancouver, the flight would be about $400.)

Or we could just drive out there. I just got new brakes.

I’m completely serious. Let’s go. Soon. (I think we should leave after or during the graduation ceremony on May 10th.) You’re probably already in debt – what’s a little more, eh?

Or, if you live along the West Coast and are willing to lend me a sofa for a night or two, I'd much appreciate it.

P.S. I'm sending this message out in multiple forms (i.e. email, facebook, blog, etc.) so, chances are, you'll probably see this again. Please consider it every single time you see it. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

What about NYC? Hehehe!

I am officially out this time around. 15 hours in the car, 7 months pregnant... Not my idea of fun. (Or anyone else's in the car for that matter. "Bathroom break AGAIN??? Geez Jacki.")

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>