April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today's Horoscope

"You are adept at avoiding emotional discussions that make you feel vulnerable, for it's often easier for you to think about something than it is to feel it. [That's cor-rect.]

Today, however, you won't be able to sweep the intense emotions under the rug. [Watch me.]

You must get it out into the open by talking about what's on your mind. [Fat chance.]

Luckily, it really won't be all that hard if you think about what you must say. [I always think about "what I must say." What makes this time any easier?]

Let your words pave the way for your intentions. [Ohh, that's what makes it easier for me to talk about what's on my mind. By letting my words pave the way for my intentions. Worst sentence ever. On so many levels. I don't even know what that means. Do you?]"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought your intentions were supposed to pave the way for your words?
-shan

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. Or however it goes in English.

(*is bored at work*)

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>