April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye

(Finally, huh?)

I don't know how many photos of landscapes you can stomach before you become completely bored (no matter how awesome the scenery is), but I took these at the beginning of the trip, and before I knew people enough to take photos of them, my camera died. (And of course I forgot the battery recharger.) So here are photos of landscapes. And no photos of people. (Wait -- there's one with me in it, huh?) Right.



















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are wonderful. Now I want to go...see what you've done? Now I have to spend more money and find more time to travel. Gahhh!!!

Thanks Lauren

Barry

12:07 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Those photos are absolutely be-a-utiful.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think, my family used to rule those islands.

Some day, Ian. Some day...

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>