April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catch-up, or Less Blog Posts = Busier Life.

This is what I've been doing and where I've been since my last post. This might be a boring post, so I apologize in advance.

Kelvingrove Museum and Gallery (Hanging heads, best seen here.)


Pollok Park (Next five photos.)






Spiers Wharf (complete with face painting, kayak basketball, and ferry ride down the canal.)



Glasgow School of ArtI took this photo and was quickly reprimanded for taking the photo and drinking my cappucino. If I had known this was the only picture I'd get of the place, I would've taken a photo of something else. (But I did like this chair -- designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh.)
This is the exterior of the Glasgow School of Art. Also designed by Mackintosh.



And this is the alley (or lane) behind our flat that I stare at from our kitchen window. I absolutely love this place. Owned by an 80-year-old man. (I don't know why it's relevant that an old man lives here, but I automatically love him because he looks like my great-grandfather.)



And on Saturday, Jo and I went through the lake district of northern England where I took absolutely no pictures. So, just for you to get an idea, I stole this one from the web.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can see why you are in love with Glasgow. It is beautiful. Love the pictures of the children at the gardens.
Love you,
Sarah Jo

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>