April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Couple o' Castles and ASDA, or Different Worlds

Yesterday afternoon, we went shoe shopping for the kiddos. Then we went to this park about 30 minutes outside of Glasgow -- Mugdock Castle, built in 1372. (There's also a derelict castle in the same park, pictured just below.)








Stove from newer addition to the castle (1800s).



Then we went to ASDA, a supermarket owned by Wal-Mart. Nicer than any Wal-Mart I've ever been to...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Wow -- I don't know what it is about seeing something so old . . . It's just amazing. I just wish I could go over to Europe and feel the age of things. (Does that make sense?) Maybe I will -- it'll be my reward for getting out of debt. :)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>