April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photos!!

You asked for 'em. You got 'em. (Finally.)

These are just of the kids and the house. More to come.

Ross (3)


Ross in action


Gracie Face (17 mos)




Ross




View from our flat








Kitchen


Dining Room


Music Room





Kitchen


My Room (It's much brighter than this picture depicts. And now it's cleaner.)


Sitting Room


View from Sitting Room


View from my window


Another view from my window


My own kitchen


Foyer


Sitting Room (with Ross)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

You look like you could be related to those kids, MacDuff!

Thanks for posting these . . . It's nice to get a sense of what you see everyday. Now I can put you in some context in my head. :)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics and cute kids - very mary poppins house. all you need is a cute lanky chimney sweep to call your own.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so cute!! return my emails, duffey.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>