April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Ceiling Gazing

Is there any worse feeling than not being able to get to sleep at night? I hardly ever have this problem. Usually it goes something like: Head hits pillow, snoring begins minutes -- seconds -- later. But last night...I remember seeing 3:00 on the clock. I guess it was a combination of a lot of things. The cookie I ate before I went to bed (yeah, I know, bad idea for several reasons), the fan blowing hair in my face started to feel like ants marching, the hour nap that I took at 7 PM... All I have to say is, I feel REALLY sorry for insomniacs. Really sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G SAYS:
It's AGONY, isn't it! I tend to have this problem when I'm visiting home. Probably because I sleep in til noon and then sit on my backside for the rest of the day. I lie in bed staring at the ceiling, which thanks to the fact that i share my bedroom with a five-year-old, has glow in the dark stars all over it. So instead of drifting off to sleep, I spend half the night counting them, looking for patterns and trying to use them to predict the future.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>