April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Is this wrong?

I saw this link on another person's blog. It's a really fun blog that deals with metaphysical, transcendental stuff. The guy goes to Columbia -- what do you expect, right? Here's his link.

The point is, there's a link that's to this test to see if you can tell Asians apart. I, apparently, suck at this. Here's the address to that test. See how you do. I got 6 out of 18, I think.
www.alllooksame.com. There are some tricky ones on there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 7 out of 18, which I blame on my general lack of contact with people of Japanese descent.

However, I also have a notoriously difficult time telling white people apart. My roommate and little brother can both corroborate this; I couldn't even distinguish between two (apparently) clearly different characters on Law & Order. Blondes especially are almost indistinguishable from one another to me!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

My parents did better than I did. They got 10 out of 18.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>