April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Happy Birthday, Keri!

Shout out to Keri! She's 23 today. Keri and I have been friends since the third grade, like I mentioned a few posts ago.

If I was in Georgia right now, there would be tons of pictures of Keri throughout the years, focusing primarily on the awkward years from about 5th to 8th grade. But I'm not in Georgia, and I don't have access to those pictures. So just imagine, in your head, a tall, skinny, blonde girl with lots of bangs, hair pulled back with a bow, wearing a Braves' shirt -- tucked into her jean shorts that are pulled up dangerously high. And braces. That's the Keri of yester year.

But not anymore.

Ha ha! How's that for mentioning you more, Keri?

Love ya, girl! BFF! LYLAS! TTYL!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't remember that Keri had braces. . . Gosh, middle school was such an awkward time for everyone. It's funny that that's the time when boys and girls start noticing each other, but it's also when most people look their worst. I know I did! :)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah, me, too. I definitely sported the Umbros with my t-shirt tucked in. (What the heck? It was in the middle of the grunge era! I don't think grunge hit Carrollton until about 1998.)

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrollton -- or the South, for that matter -- always gets fashions late!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! You know I was about to say....Let's add to the other half of that picture...Lauren in HOT PINK umbro shorts dangerously high as well, it's just that my long legs made it a little more obvious. Also with a white GUESS t-shirt on that had some kind of floral design. HAHA! Ah...memories!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey. Guess was the coolest. Granted, I wore the one Guess shirt that I had everyday, but...

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>