April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Weird.

Okay, just a random story/comment/post.

I just started listening to my Luke Temple CD, and in the first song, there's a little intro. While the intro was playing, I turned my head to look out the window because I heard a noise. By the time I realized it had started raining, no -- at the exact millisecond that it registered in my mind that it was raining -- Luke sang the first line of the first song. "I hear it's raining..."

I love when that kind of thing happens. Like, I don't know, if you say a random word like, umm, "feet" at the exact same time that the guy on the radio does.

Sorry. Random. I'm weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not weird; these are the kind of posts I love!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>