April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The rough draft of my short story is complete. I've been working on this all semester and the words seem to have lost their meaning for me. Like if you look at the word "does" for too long. Or "Roads. Ro-ads."

Anyway. If you want to read it, let me know and I'll email it to you. It's 9 pages, so I'm not posting it on here.

I'm being critiqued on Monday. I will be glad when that's over with. Then I can start working on the two annotated bibliographies and the research paper I have to do before the end of the semester. Yesss.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll mail you my notes/comments tonight. I love how you've built on what you had earlier; it's really started taking shape!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Okay. No hurry, but I have to make copies tonight to hand out in class tomorrow...

Thanks for the compliment!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Don't everybody jump at once, now. There's plenty to go around. (You know, I'm not asking for you to critique it or edit it. Just read it.)

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you present your story? Have you gotten any feedback from your class?

6:53 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I gave the copies out Wednesday, and I'm being critiqued on Monday.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>