April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Don't you love how...

when I have tons of things I NEED to be doing, I post a lot on here?

I made up a smoothie/milkshake concoction the other day that is killer and very low fat.

2-3 Tablespoons Fat-Free Cool Whip
2 Tablespoons Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
2 little packets of Splenda (Sure, you can use real sugar, but I don't know how much.)
2/3 cup Plain (Light) Silk (Or, if soymilk grosses you out, skim milk.)
As much frozen fruit as you want (I've been using blueberries)

Blend until smooth and serve.

Mmmm. Sweet, not bad for ya, and really filling.

You're welcome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

agThat sounds delicious. Also, I'm glad that the recipe includes Splenda because I still can't ingest real sugar...

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a witness to the aforementioned "smoothie/milkshake concoction," and I can atest to the tastiness found therein.

Good stuff. Mighty good stuff.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry 'bout that. "Atest" should be "attest."

Dang it. That really ruined the whole tone of the comment. :(

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>