April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Who knew?

Plants are not cheap, people. I bought a lot of plants for our deck today. And wow. Ex-pens-ive. But when I finish getting them in their planters tomorrow, I'll have pictures! (I underestimated the amount of potting soil I needed, so I have to buy more tomorrow.)

In fact, tomorrow I'll have pictures of our whole apartment on here! It'll be fun!

Here's a sneak peek:


Update: I know I promised pictures today. But that was before I realized that today is July 13th and I have 13 days before I have to turn in all of my work for my summer classes. It might happen; it might not. Sorry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! If I had a digital camera, I could have pictures of our apartment on my blog FIRST! :(

9:44 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

HA! But you don't. And I DO!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I as well lament my lack of a digital camera. I'm thinner than I have been in years, I finally got that new wardrobe, and i found some natural oddities in the basement that the world really NEEDED to see...

I guess everyone knows what both Sara and I need, should any of you feel suddenly generous...

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>