April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Here are some more photos.

The group on the way to Giant's Causeway


Kasey, Stephanie, Thomas, and Patti (aka Raccoon Hands -- you don't want to know.)







Giant's Causeway (on Northern Coast)





A mural on one side of the wall of "Londonderry" (The Loyalist/Protestant side)


A mural on the other side of the wall of "Derry" (The Nationalist/Catholic side)








Chimneys in Derry (from our window at the hostel)





Kylemore Abbey near Connemara


A Celtic cross on Inishmor








The sunset on Inishmor (Should I Photoshop the wires out, or leave 'em?)




Me and Kasey at the Literary Pub Crawl in Dublin. We were ecstatic.


I've posted a few more pictures to my flickr account. I'll post more next month (I've used up all of my space for this month.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave 'em.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh. Right.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's what I said -- leave 'em.

You look good in that last picture. In fact, Lexi's right; you look good in all of these Ireland pictures. Ooh, I forgot, maybe it's your new hair cut and color.

Or maybe it's just the natural YOU! :)

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren,

I wouldn't have poked my butt out so far if I knew it was going to look that humongous! Wow!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey -- you know what? You are on a blog that is FULL (I'm talking F-U-L-L) of big bootied readers. It is a safe haven. Welcome.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>