April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

This has to be the weirdest thing ever.

Check out this website. Simple Kid is a guy (singer/songwriter/one-man-band) that I'm going to try to check out while I'm in Dublin. (If anybody has any tips on where I should go, music I should hear, etc., let me know.)

So yeah, this guy's website is strange. There's this weird doll thing that you can have a conversation with. It's like you're talking to somebody through Instant Messenger or something. I mean, I know you're not actually talking to anybody -- that certain words warrant certain responses. But geez, it is STRANGE. I said something like, "So you're basically a glorified magic eight ball, huh?" and it responded, "I am far superior. Are you heckling me?"

You have to check it out. Sometimes the responses are uncanny. Other times, not so much. It's fun, though. Addictive.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'll pass on that -- it just sounds strange. It'd make me feel weird.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty bizarre, Lauren. It told me I'm special, though ;o)

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment's a little late, but I thought it'd be funny anyway:

Hey, post something! Where are you? Ireland or something?!?

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>