April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Welcome.

Sara and I moved into an apartment in Atlanta this week. The official move-in day was Tuesday, but I moved most of my stuff in yesterday and today. Tomorrow night is the first night that we're staying here.

In fact, right now I'm sitting in my new living room. It's starting to look like a home.

I painted two walls in my bedroom a deep chocolate brown. It's dark, but I love it. It's like a cave. My mom said that when she was pregnant with me, my nursery was the exact same color. Not your typical nursery color (well, maybe in the early 80's), but my mom hung wallpaper on two of the walls. And they moved before I was born. Thought it was kind of interesting. Maybe I was destined to have a room that's dark brown.

You are hereby invited to come visit.

(Pictures to follow.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'll have to content myself with a virtual visit.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>