April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What a Beautiful Day...

Here's why:
  • It's my dad's birthday today. (Happy Birthday!)
  • There was a guy playing the bagpipes in Woodruff Park.
  • I've been listening to Miles Davis.
  • It was about 70 degrees and sunny.
  • When I was driving home from school, it turned 3:00 and the church bells started chiming a church hymn.
  • We watched Charlie Chaplin films in my History of Film class today.
  • Did I mention I'm going to see Sufjan play tonight at the Fox?
  • Did I mention it was 70 degrees and sunny today?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Enjoy Sufjan! I want to hear all about it! Charles (Red) should be there as well. I'm insanely jealous. I'm glaring at you with jealousy.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I saw Charles! How weird is that?!? He said he's enjoying UGA. It was great to see him.

Sufjan was amazing. This was definitely the best show of his that I've seen. By far.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>