April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Am Not Above Forwards and Surveys*

I don't usually do these things: surveys, forwards, etc.
But this one looked like fun, and it gives me a chance to brag about my rockin' iTunes library.

Here it is:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
"I Was A Lover" by TV on the Radio (The rest of the chorus is, "I was a lover before this war.")

2.) How will I feel getting married?
"Yellin' in My Ear" by Operation Ivy (Uh-oh.)

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
"Porch" by Pearl Jam (My best friend must be angry.)

4.) High school was?
"Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (Yeah. Yeah, it was.)

5.) I am...
"To The Workers Of The Rock River Valley Region, I Have An Idea Concerning Your Predicament" by Sufjan Stevens (What? I am Sufjan? Sufjan is me?)

6.) How is today?
"Rock and Roll Part 2" by Various Artists (That's the name of the band. And this song is a crazy discord of brass and drums and synthesizers.)

7.) What is in store for this week?
"Georgia on My Mind" by Van Morrison (Right. Good call.)

8.) What song best describes my parents?
"Death Valley '69" by Sonic Youth (I don't want to even think about this one.)

9.) How is my life going?
"End of the Day" by Beck (What does this mean? I'm gonna die soon?!?)

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
"I'm the Man Who Loves You" by Wilco (Awesome. Someone please make sure this one is carried out.)

11.) How does the world see me?
"Stay Free" by The Clash (Rock.)

12.) My friends think...
"It Was Supposed to Be So Easy" by The Streets

13.)My life lived...
"Stay Away" by Nirvana (Ouch.)

14.) This makes me happy...
"I've Got You Under My Skin" by Frank Sinatra

15.) What should I do with my life?
"Live-In Skin" by Foo Fighters

16.) I will be happy when...
"The Cynic" by Kashmir (I meet another cynic?)

17.) What is some good advice?
"Come Together" by the Beatles (I thought this was the best answer.)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
"Scarborough Fair" by Simon and Garfunkel (Uh, doubt it.)

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Sleepytime Down South" by Louis Armstrong (Ha! I do sleep a lot.)

20.) The type of men I like are...
"Not Even Jail" by Interpol (Hmm. Dark? Intellectual? Brooding? Okay!)

21.) How will you feel on your wedding day?
"Your Love Means Everything" by Faultline (Nice.)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
"Golden Star" by My Brightest Diamond (Sparkle?)

23.) What will your neighborhood be like?
"Wolf Like Me" by TV on the Radio

24.) What will your dying words be?
"Cat's in the Cradle" by Johnny Cash ("When you comin' home, son? / I don't know when. But we can get together then. You know we'll have a good time then." My kids will forsake me?!?)


*I got this thing from Sarah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>