April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nick Nolte's Mug Shot

I had to get my driver's license renewed yesterday. Let me just preface this by saying that my last license picture was, quite possibly, the best picture of me EVER TAKEN. That said, I had to get a new picture taken yesterday. The camera was lower than my face, so the lady had to tilt the camera up. Not a good angle people. NOT a good angle.

I thought I was being smart buying the 10-year license so I wouldn't have to renew it until I'm 35. I thought, I'll have to look better now, at 25, than I will at 35. Right?

Unfortunately, the result is, I will have a gross picture for 10 years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Aww, it's probably not that bad, is it?

That angle is a bad one to take a picture from, though. I wish people understood the principle of NEVER EVER taking a picture from below. Bad idea all around. Maybe you could "lose" your license? I wonder if they would make you pay again???

12:52 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah. I thought immediately of "losing" it. I've lost mine before. (For real.) You have to pay $15 for a replacement. They ask you if you want to use the same picture or if you want a new one. Seriously considering that as an option...

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>