April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm Winning a Battle

... that I've been losing for about 20 years. That's right -- I've stopped biting my nails.

I haven't bitten them in over a month, and, yeah, this is as long as they've gotten so far. (I think they're scared to grow.) I'm keeping them filed because they're pretty flimsy.

But hallelujah. This is nothing short of miraculous, folks.

I'll keep you posted, as I know you'll all be on the edges of your seats.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lexia said...

Three things:

1. I've never seen the whites of your nails.

2. Why are you able to stop biting them now?

3. That's a really funny picture (taken with your new computer I assume). You look really young.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ha ha. Yeah, Lauren -- you look really young in that picture. And just really . . . nice or something. Or honest -- like, "This is me, folks."

Anyway, congrats on the nails. I'm proud of you. Your concious effort to stop biting your nails has inspired me to try to stop popping my knuckles, which is proving to be very difficult . . .

12:42 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I don't know what it was, Lexia. I just decided I was tired of biting them. Mind over matter, I guess.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!

I hate nail-biting.

You look great in that picture.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take some prenatal vitamins and they will grow faster and stronger!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>