April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Whoa. Weird Happening #2.


luke preparing to rock
Originally uploaded by doogin.
I just found myself on Flickr. (I'm pretty sure it's me.) I added this guy as one of my contacts 'cause he likes Luke Temple, too, but I wasn't expecting to find a picture of myself. I was at that show. I'm on the right. I think I'm the one between the guy on the far right edge of the shot and the guy to his left. And Genevieve is the blurry face that's facing the camera. Small world. P.S. Why do both of my weird happenings involve Luke Temple? That makes it even weirder. I haven't even been listening to him that much lately...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a good show. I wonder who this guy is. By the way, you can see my Hawaii pictures on flickr. I think I'm bilaeva on that too.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Your pictures aren't public, so I can't see 'em.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would explain it then.

Is flickr better than image shack? That's what I've been using.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>