April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Attention, New Yorkers.

I'm doing a presentation on the postmodern city, and I need some photos. Nothing fancy -- just scenes around the city that seem to be incongruent. You know, like the J.Crew at South Street Seaport -- new, commercial developments in centuries-old buildings. Or steel and glass buildings. Or a shot that gets the new North Fork Bank beside St. Mark's Church on 10th. You get the idea.

I'd really appreciate it, folks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Have you looked through my new pics on flickr? We just went there and took a ton. I'll also be posting more hopefully there will be something in there you can use.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

I don't have a digital camera.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'll be sure to check out your photos, Ryan. Thanks.

And Lexia, a video would work just as well, if not better. :)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>