April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Different Look, Same Great Taste

I was getting bored with the look of my blog and the old dots theme was becoming increasingly popular with other bloggers. (Interestingly enough, mostly girl bloggers.) So I thought I'd change it up a bit. And this template has a "Links" section.

Yeah, I got a little link-happy. (Look to the right.) I put a lot of 'em. I was going to put even more and add local live venues, but those venues are going to change from NYC/Brooklyn venues to Atlanta venues soon. So why bother, right?

Hope you enjoy the linkage. And the new look. Feedback is welcomed. And let me know if there's any other links I should add. The more, the merrier.

(The NPR page is pretty nice. Also, for the girls out there, check out the "Invite Delight" page. One of Brigham's friends makes them. He had a link on his blog.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This layout is much nicer (and more original) than your previous one, though it's a little busy for my tastes.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likey, I likey! It's nice to mix things up every once in a while, and when I clicked on my link to your blog, I was happily surprised. It's so cheerful! It makes me want to change my layout soon. If only I could design my own layout. Darn those computer languages. . . or internet languages, or programming languages, or whatever they are!

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, thanks for putting my blog as your first link. How nice! I feel very special! (Umm, I would do the same for you, but because some of my siblings have blogs/websites, I feel I should make links to them first. But in case you didn't notice, yours is my first non-family link.) :)

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropped in by accident. Following profile with books links and ended up here. interesting blog, will get back for a fuller readthrough.

Nnorom

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey Nnorom. What's up?

So there's been a mixed concensus on the new look. I think I'm going to try to make my own design. Although, I think I'm being overly ambitious.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>