April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Next 8 Months of My Life are Planned Out

Now, don't get excited or nervous about the title of this post. There is no underlining, hidden meaning. I will not be locked up in a cabin in the woods somewhere for the next eight months, so don't get any ideas.

I just mean that I registered today for my Fall semester. Which means I am registered to go to school for the next eight months straight. Usually, I get excited about registering for the next semester. But I usually have a break -- Summer or Christmas -- in between. I haven't even started the Summer semester and I'm already locked in for Fall.

I mean, that's good. It's good that I'm going to school. It's good that after I finish the next two semesters that I've already registered for, I'll only have one more (relatively easy) semester to go before I graduate. But, man, knowing for sure what you HAVE to do for the next 8 months is a little stifling. A little suffocating. Hope I don't fly the coop.

FYI: My Fall semester is filled with all of the left-over core classes I have to take -- a science lab and a history class. Yuck. I think that's part of the problem. But when I get these out of the way, it'll be smoooooth sailin'.

(Also, I would just like to add that this picture was taken in a park in Dublin. Not by me. By a professional photographer.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Good luck Lauren. I did the exact same thing. I have been going to school for about 20 straight months now. I am finished in 3 weeks though! It wasn't too bad. I promise!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Congrats, my friend. That is quite a feat. Now what are you gonna do?!? :)


I think I'll survive it. It's just a lil' daunting.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>