April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Trajectories, Parallels, and Intersections

It hit me today -- for no reason, whatsoever -- that the tiniest choice can alter your life. What you wear, what you say, what you don't say.

I was thinking about my life's trajectory so far. What I've done and what I haven't done at this point in my life -- not with a longing for the things that I haven't done, but with a gratefulness that I haven't gone down certain paths.

I thought about old middle school friends that live completely different lives than I do now. What makes us so different? At what point did we veer off from being somewhat similar to being so totally different? (Not that one way of life is better than the other -- just different.)

And I realized that I wouldn't have my life any other way than it is right now. Speeding ticket that I got today and all. It was an epiphanic moment that I thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>